- Do you know who is visiting your website ?
- Do you have a plan to retain those visitors ?
- Do you have any idea about users intent of visit ?
- Do have a strategy in place to engage and convert your website visitors ?
You are investing in your website and your site is not giving you a good ROI then there is something which is required to be fixed.
There are many ways to optimized the conversion. You just need to drill down the analytics and spot out the reason why you are getting less conversion or no conversion.
The reason could be anything eg: low traffic, navigation, messy web design, poor content, bad reviews, useless call to action.
The website is not just for providing information and making e-commerce transactions. It is way more than that.
In a normal course of the business, You make a relationship and nurture that relation for endless time. So you should replicate the same idea with your site also.
So, making a relationship, you require a regular exchange of information. You can define conversion according to the nature of your business.
But sustaining a great relationship and getting constant improvement is not possible manually. You require some powerful and effective tools to manage it.
Here Red Web Design put it all together in a single infographic. These are my favorite tools also.
Since 5 years I am self-learning this tech-based online marketing practice and ideas.
The purpose of this blog to share and receive the information and ideas to my community.
Prior to take formal education in Marketing Management. I studied History and Indian culture.
Latest posts by Anand (see all)
- How to build the right Content Marketing strategy for SEO growth? - October 9, 2018
- [Video] How to do SEO of your Video Content? - July 27, 2018
- Social Psychology: Why People addicted to Like, Share and Comment - July 26, 2018